I listen to too many podcasts, mostly storytelling and sex advice. I write, but never finish anything. I cannot live without my morning cup of tea and I define "morning" as "around noon." I'm trying to do the whole starving artist thing without actually starving, which is great and all but does mean I don't have conventional "weekends" -- Monday is my Saturday.
People often comment that I come off as very reserved, or prim. People often LATER comment that they were completely wrong about me. Make of that what you will.
I'm in a relationship already, but not a monogamous one. That means I'm free to hang out, free to be casually involved, but I'm not going to be your girlfriend. Right now I'm mostly interested in women, but that doesn't mean other genders never catch my eye.
Movies - Nightmare Before Christmas, The Cabin in the Woods, The Secretary, and an embarrassing number of superhero movies
Music: Ani Difranco, Amanda Palmer, The Black Keys, and SO MANY SHOWTUNES. You've been warned.
Food -- falafel, anything with enough garlic to kill a small horde of vampires (lucky for you, I also love mint!)
* You know where the good kink parties are.
* You like weird old books and want to talk about them.
* You're a big theater nerd too.
* You understand that "bisexual" does not mean "proposition me for a threesome."
* You understand that "sexually submissive" does not mean "has no boundaries or personal tastes."