I've been told I am intelligent, gregarious, witty, sarcastic, intense, and adventurous.
I'm a full time father of a teenager.
I will tell you my perception of the truth (aka "blunt"), but I do try to balance it.
I don't have all my teeth... wisdom teeth have been gone for years.
My philosophy on life is very basic:
- We are all travelers in this life. Being stuck on a bus with people you don't like is horrible in and of itself. Now imagine that you invited those horrible people to ride with you. Surround yourself with great fellow travelers.
- We all take a path. Some take the well worn path that has too many tourists on it, others are trailblazers. Get off the bus and check out the surroundings.
- We are all on our own personal journey. Let's be honest, the destination of life is death. Take a breather and enjoy the journey.
I'm nice to strangers, and new people in general. I go out of my way to meet the "quiet" people.
I tend to be less spiritual than most but am often asked if I am spiritual based upon the conversations I have with people.
Teaching water survival to military recruits.
Working as a artist on the side. Planning my future once my kids are gone.
Lately, I've been trolling scammers on this site.
Movies: Scifi - Avatar, Transformers. Horror - Human Centipede, Exorcist. Documentary - Baraka. Comedy - Kick Ass. (These are just examples)
Shows: Stage - Comedy, Magic, Cirque, Burlesque.
TV - South Park, Adult Swim, SNL. I've come to the realization that I only look at my TV on Saturdays now. If it's on, it's there for noise.
Music: U2, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Sevendust, Alt rock, pop rock, classical, folk, acoustic, piano, cello, violin. Played the double string bass and violin for years. Not really into country.
Food: Asian, Mexican, American, Italian, French. Street food in foreign countries is the bomb.
2. A king size bed.
3. 3 pillows
4. Roasted turkey
5. Chlorine Bleach
Some guys are actually here to meet someone to share time with and grow as a person. So, if you are one of those women that complains about constantly being pursued only for sex, quit talking to those guys.
Deep down you're a good human being that is respectful towards others and you want to have a good time in this short time frame we call life.
You have enough life experience to be relatable. I've met 25 year olds with enough life experience to put the most traveled sailors to shame. I've met 40+ year olds who'd never heard of people driving on the other side of the road.
Don't message me if any of the below apply to you:
-you live by the mantra, philosophy or constant spouting of "I hate drama" or any of its derivatives. You're probably the source of it to begin with. [yes, this may apply to you if this offended you]
- you want an open relationship
- you think the planet is flat or that the earth is larger than the sun.
- you can't describe who you are.
- you can't clearly communicate without using Textanese in every sentence.