* I don't take myself too seriously and like when you can laugh at yourself.
* I love relaxing in the sun by the pool, reading horror novels and drinking beer
* I'm a big movie buff - I enjoy watching most types of movies, but prefer horror above all else
* I will make you laugh with my comical sense of humor and absurdity.
* I have 9 tattoos (most of them are hidden)
* I have lived in VA, MS, SC Guam
* I graduated from Radford University with a degree in Information Systems
* I have an 18 year-old son, looks just like me!
* Looking for someone exciting, attentive, honest,real, happy, funny, intelligent, creative, open minded, positive, calm, easy going... and the most important: someone who respects me because I will respect them!!
* I am looking for a man with a sense of HUMOR (can laugh at himself as well as others) confident (not cocky) and genuinely happy with himself. Someone that wants to have fun but not play games.
Books - anything by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Robert R McCammon, John Saul, Laurel K. Hamilton
Food - steak, any type of potato, pizza, Chinese food, Mexican
Movies - any horror movie, comedies
2. my family
3. my friends
4. my pets
5. my health
6. a home to live in