Living alone with my sweet pup.
No children, no relationship drama.
Automobile, house, active Netflix account.
I didn't think these were that uncommon qualities for a guy my age, but it seems there are a lot of duds on this site giving guys like me a bad name.
I like music and video games and intelligent TV and artful tattoos and Paul Newman and tasty treats and bad jokes and blue things and slick deals and impressive vocabulary and thoughtful design and good friends and bad enemies and music.
Unimportant things mean a lot to me. I spend far more time doing things that do not benefit me, and far little time on the important stuff.
I'm really trying to say "yes" to more things, so part of that may be less apprehension for meeting weirdos from an online dating site. Probably better than my current habit of talking to my dog as if she was a human.
I also try to do volunteering as much as I can. I help to host an event that raises money for childhood cancer research by getting donations to shave your head (St. Baldrick's Foundation -- totally look it up and join me). So that explains the small periods of time I look a little more bare than normal.
I also like to do anything that has to do with fuzzy animals. Because they're so cute, right?
- Pretending to listen to what you're saying, but really just be focused on making a pun off of something you just mentioned.
- Quickly coming up with a tip that makes my bill an even dollar amount.
- Watching episodes of Seinfeld for the hundredth time.
- Mocking things or people.
- And I guess like graphic / web design, since that's what I get paid to do.
I also have a bit of a tattoo addiction... So depending on how professional the setting, you may see a torso covered in ink.
I'm pretty into movies... for the sake of abbreviating the list, I will simply say that the best movie ever is Big Trouble in Little China. Followed maybe by Princess Bride.
Tegan and Sara, Phoenix, The Antlers, Death From Above 1979, Metric, MGMT, Mates of State, Hot Cross, Johnny Cash, Saetia... These lists are always so lame.
Nothing beats pineapple pizza.
Art in all its forms
A good playlist for running
My puppy Charlotte
Videos of people falling
An internet connection
Why I can't resist watching America's Funniest Videos?
What is a fire, and how does it... what's the word... burn?
Why do other people insist on putting the toilet paper on the wrong way? Over, not under!
- I got nothin in my brain
- I like TSwift more than more adult males
- I stop the microwave before it hits 0, just so I don't hear that long beeeep.
- I think I have a crush on Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
- I will never guess the proper spelling of "occasion" on the first try.
- I've probably seen The Fugitive on TNT about 20 times.
- I often fall asleep before I've figured out what I want to watch on Netflix.
- I use OkCupid.