"Brighter than one would assume"
"One of the nicest people you will meet"
According to Briggs-Myers I'm an INTP
I will add to this section as I hear more descriptions...
1. Doing makeup (Check out my eye makeup in my pics!)
2. Making people laugh
4. Spelling (My friends use me as their personal spell check. Note how I used the correct form of "their")
What I am NOT good at: Trying to figure out how to upload photos from my phone onto this profile. I keep getting a message about "Image too small"...
Movies: I enjoy all genres of film. I have too many favorites to name them all, but my list includes Splendor in the Grass, Mean Girls, Bonnie and Clyde, Meet Me in St. Louis, Breakfast at Tiffany's and I think I will stop here.
Shows: My favorite shows are Sex and the City, 30 Rock, and Absolutely Fabulous. I just recently discovered It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Adventure Time and I'm currently enjoying rediscovering The Office.
Music: I listen to all types of music from Classical to Hip Hop. I find myself most attracted to bright, upbeat tempos. The most popular playlist in my ipod at the moment contains Pop and Electronica; however I'm beginning to shift into Disco!
Food: I love Mexican!!! Nothing makes me happier than some some nachos, guacamole, and a chimichanga. I have also become very interested in vegetarian/vegan cuisine.
3.Black eyeliner,mascara, and some lip gloss
5. Verbal Communication (We should have a conversation about why this is important!)
1.Where I want to be in the future and what am I going to do today to get there...
2. Nothing( in attempt to reach contentment in the moment)
3. Will I ever solve the "image too small" issue I'm having when it comes to adding more pictures on this profile?
-You are intrigued by my profile
-You are not afraid of verbal communication
-If we like each other, you are not afraid to move further and perhaps find love