INTJ. I have a shy quiet side. I like quiet bars and coffee shops and long walks down empty streets., but also like nice relaxing nights at home. Once I warm up to someone, I certainly come out of my shell.
Computer/electronics enthusiast, avid pirate, enjoys soccer, music, movies/TV, craft beer, the internet, video games(steamID: xtcriott), exploring, and enjoying every waking moment.
When I'm not working. I am usually messing about on the computer, attempting to finish various projects, debating what I should eat for dinner, out sampling delicious micro brews, or scouring this site trying to find someone to stand by my side.
**Edit: Beard is back and shaping up nicely. I think it will be a glorious beard winter.
Movies - Fantasia, Gangs of New York, Willie Wonka and the
Chocolate Factory, Frankenweenie(original), Hackers, Gone in 60 Seconds, Shaun of the Dead, Monty Python(any), pretty much anything but horror. I have a large collection and tend to bounce around genres frequently.
TV - Sons of Anarchy, White Collar, Burn Notice, Adventure Time, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, It's Always Sunny, Person of Interest, Top Chef, Oz, 90s Cartoons, IT Crowd, random reality shows
Music - The Specials, The Toasters, Big D and the Kids Table, The Pietasters, Streetlight Manifesto, BotAR, NOFX, The Suicide Machines, The Offspring, Anti-flag, Bassnectar, ATB, Dillon Francis, Diplo, Zeds Dead, Kaskade, Rameses B. Anything with a good beat or flow.
Food - Anything. I'll try anything once. I love sandwiches. And most anything else.
How to be more awesome.
Why people don't care more about the even distribution of sandwich ingredients and a hoagie bun.
Riding the subway all night with nowhere in mind to go.
How much I don't want to be in work tomorrow.
How much I want to just quit everything and move to the country.
- Absolutely terrible/awkward at dancing, but like to at good shows.
- when roommates are not around or its super late at night I leave the bathroom door open when I use it.
- you would rather curl up at home with a beer/drink instead of fighting your way to a bar.
- you can last a hefty TV/movie marathon.
- you have seen way more of the internet than you probably should have.
- you want to play video games and exchange some friendly shit talking.
- you want to burn one down, talk about the universe, and come up with 'would you rathers'
- you want to swap movies/TV files with me.