I uphold that trust and honesty are paramount in any successful and enduring relationship.
At this point in my life, "life is short" gives rise to a whole new meaning. I don't have the time nor the desire to “sweat the small stuff”. Preserving my mental well being, I choose to maintain a whimsical demeanour and not walk around with a chip on my shoulder. I live a stress-free life and intend to keep it that way.
I am a firm believer that “ you are what you eat “ and, that perpetuating an active and healthy lifestyle promotes a positive and optimistic attitude.
I fancy romantic and intimate dinner dates with stimulating conversation followed by a movie, comedy club, or other venue of our mutual choice. A stroll along a beach at sunset, hand in hand, is also endearing to me.
2) Having a good sense of direction and "Google" driving
3) Communicating professionally
4) Experimenting with my cooking abilities
1) Have you ever bought a donut and complain that there's a hole in it ?
2) Have you called someone to tell them you can't talk right now ?
3) Have you followed strangers around a store and sprayed everything they touch with disinfectant ?
4) When you were at school and someone talked on the p.a. system, did you say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".?
If you answered NO to those four questions and are independent, confident, active, mildly opinionated, enjoy humour, proud of your appearance, love romance and intimacy, and can make a man weak at the knees, then feel free to message me.