ESTJ for anyone who's into this stuff, I'm a pretty relaxed and sorted guy. Family and friend orientated. I'm a bit of a geek/dork, but unfortunately cursed with slight self awareness. I love banter, wit and associated trash talk - if you can dish it, you can take it. So if you live by that motto, we'll get along real well haha
Don't take yourself too seriously. We're here for a short time, laughing is great, even at our own expense from time to time and having your head up your ass doesn't help you see much ;)
Most of my friends will say I'm 'unique', but despite how weird I am, they've still stuck around me for years haha :)
- Love visiting big intense cities, but also roughing it out in nature
- Love a quiet night in entertaining friends, but also a crazy night out partying real hard haha
- Love going all out smashing myself with exercise, but also lazing around for hours
- Love the simple things in life especially nature, but also appreciate the finer things in life
- Love tradition and culture, but also breaking down the conservative
- Love building stuff and getting my hands dirty, but can also appreciate the fine workmanship of others
- Love dry, witty, cynical, twisted humour, but can also be as straight and proper as a professional suit
Also, I've been told I can excel at being a jerk
Movies: I'm not a film connoisseur, I watch movies - things blowing up! Won't say no to a good action, sci-fi or comedy
Music: Varied taste from RnB, alternative, Top 40, trance, classical, instrumental, game compositions
Food: Pho is hands down my favourite dish, but love all types of cuisine - will give anything a go once!
2. My future dog, I've never had an opportunity to call a dog my own
3. My family, without whom I wouldn't exist
4. My aquarium, unwinding and staring at the ecosystem go about it's day to day activities after a long day of work is zen
5. My music device, life just wouldn't be the same without music
6. My PC...
Also, what's available to eat
Won't say no to a nice night in with someone special though!