- Not negative
- Not into movies in which the title or the trailer describes the entire plot (Runaway Bride, What Lies Beneath, pretty much anything with Sandra Bullock)
- Not tired of the bar scene (never was part of it)
- Not tired of playing games (never played them, most games take two [at least] after all)
- Not someone who loves doing "anything" that's outdoors (i.e. sliding toothpicks under my fingernails, or gargling razor blades are just not fun no matter where you do them)
- Not a Republican
- Not an ideologue
- I don't know exactly what I want (how boring is that? figuring it out is more fun that getting it most of the time anyways)
- I don't want "just one thing"
- I'm no fool, but I'm no Einstein
I don't have a 5 year plan (sometimes I don't even have a 5 minute plan and I like it that way)
- I don't like anything "anything" when it comes to music, except for anything "good" (i.e. anything country, anything rap, anything classic rock I'm in my post-genre period and intend to stay there)
Don't attend church weekly, in fact I can't think of one thing I do every week at the same time, every week...
- Not into routines.
- Not afraid of looking stupid (why avoid the inevetable)
- Not better than anyone else. Except for maybe anyone who thinks they're better than someone else.
- Not meant to be "understood" (like a Picasso or Roger Waters song if you spend to much time figuring it out you'll ruin the experience. did that sound egotistical?)
- Not an egomaniac
- Not a true believer
- Not accepting of ignorance (all great wrongs in the world are best countered with knowledge)
- Not a robot
....Caaaaaan you dig it?