I like karaoke, spending time at the beach, exploring the city, discovering new music, trying new and exotic foods, and cuddling up with a cute girl and a good movie.
I also love traveling; I have been to France, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, and Hong Kong. I would love to go back to Europe after I graduate from school.
I also love food, historical places, language, etc. I love something new!
I am looking for awesome friends who know how to have a good time and ultimately a meaningful relationship with a down to earth girl who shares similar interests and who is just as driven and compassionate as I am.
I do not have any pets, but I would love to have one! - I love animals!
I also started running in the summer of 2015. I finished 10K in February of 2016 as well.
Movies: I'm fond of all movies, but espeically comedy! Love to laugh and have a good time.
TV shows: The Big Bang Theory. And trying to find some new series these days!
Music: I am open to lots of different music, but my private iTunes library has lots of pop, classical, alternative, and rock.
Food: I will try anything! All foods are like equal to me. They have their own characteristics that I love.
2. My bullet journal (You can be sooo creative with this journal!)
3. Pajama pants (To be worn immediately upon arriving home!)
4. Wikipedia (I swear this has helped get through my paper. homework, and ANYTHING!)
5. Daily exercise (Garmin Forerunner) I started running challenge where you run everyday starting June 1st of 2016, and I'm loving it. I like to engage in health related career as well. Everyone should care about their health.
6. FM transmitter for my iPod Classic (that makes two things, I cheated..) Most of the songs on the radio are garbage (to me), and listen to songs from other countries as well - I NEED IT.