Hello and welcome to my online profile sandbox; grab a bucket & shovel and let’s go for a walk. Feel free to take 2 scoops of anything you like/see/read, hopefully your bucket will be full by the time you get to the end. If so, it would be great to hear back from you.
I’m a big fan of bullet points, so please bear with me if you are not.
- love our friends and family.
- enjoy traveling.
- like to dress up/down depending on the circumstances.
- want to find a partner we can trust.
- find humor a very attractive quality and need it a partner.
- want a best friend as well as lover.
- etc, etc, etc...you get the picture!
The type of person that works well with me...
- it may sound fundamental, but basic 'good person' qualities: honesty, trustworthy, compassionate and intelligence.
- someone that has similar tastes in music and comedy.
- what I really hope to find is that 'person' I can sit with and talk about anything and nothing, long after all the "where did you grow up?" questions have passed.
- am far more neat and tidy than messy.
- basically wash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.
- believe the toilet paper has to come over the top.
- am very open with my feelings and find it easy to talk about anything.
- am extremely quick to say I'm sorry, take responsibility and own my ‘stuff'.
- am very organized, logical and a deep thinker.
- prefer not to make small talk and have conversations about things of substance.
- am first to play a practical joke or do something to crack you up.
- am a romantic guy, attentive to my partner and a natural caregiver.
- consider myself to be very funny, open-minded and honest.
*** Children, I am open to every scenario. I've been on the "whatever she wants, I'm fine with" page for many years. To me it's all about finding the right person and the rest will work itself out.
Thanks for reading!