I love getting to know new people without a specific plan or intention, just meeting and seeing where it takes us. Spending the night or having a coffee/tea/beer and a chat are both enjoyable if we're both into it. :)
• Polyamorous (relationship anarchist)
• Perpetually black-clad (You know what goes with black? – Black!)
• Atheist (Pascal's wager, Russell's teapot)
• Hacker (in the original sense, not a cracker)
• Tea lover (Yunnan, Lapsang Souchong etc.)
I'm also a couch surfing host (though admittedly with a somewhat small, 24m², apartment) if you happen to be passing through there (search for zrajm on Couchsurfing).
I usually attend the local goth/industrial club, dMz, here in Uppsala, and sometimes I go to concerts (punk, EBM and industrial).
I'm an avid science fiction reader (and movie watcher) – loving hard SF the most – and I occasionally go to the monthly SF fandom pub nights here in Uppsala. And I usually attend at least a few SF conventions a year (occasionally being part of a panel, or holding a presentation – usually on Klingon).
Apart from all of the above, I'm also a speaker of Klingon (spoken by the dudes with washboard forheads in Star Trek) – an interest which led me into linguistics, and constructed languages, grammar, phonetics and, and last but not least, computer linguistics.
• Taking everything people say to me as a compliment.
• Be present in the moment (and forgetting about the future).
• Analysing (and overanalysing) – Because it's fun!
• Self love (love yourself, thereafter others).
• Klingon (tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH'a' je?)
Books: The Origin of Species (Charles Darwin, 1859), Mars Trilogy (Kim Stanley Robinson, 1993–1996), The Evolution of Cooperation (Robert Axelrod, 1984), The Dispossessed (Ursula LeGuin, 1974), The Design of Everyday Things (Donald A. Norman, 1998), Use of Weapons (Iain M. Banks, 1990), Breaking the Spell (Daniel Dennett, 2006). (Ooops! Almost as much science as fiction on that list!)
TV series: Firefly, Wonderfalls, Atheism: A Rough History of Disbelief, Charlie Jade, Buffy, Dexter, The Prisoner, Cosmos.
Music: (Punk!) Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Rise Against (not Rage Against the Machine, okay?), Varnagel, DLK. (EBM!) Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Spetsnaz, Spark! (Aggrotech!) Combichrist, Aesthetic Perfection, (Singer-songwriter!) Tom Waits, Suzanne Vega, Mikael Wiehe, Björn Afzelius, Big Fish.
• Internet (my country of origin, if you ask)
• Science (my religion)
• Touch (my drug)
• Text messages (my preferred method of long distance communication)
• Intellectual/creative conversations (my brain food)
If you're in Uppsala, Sweden, and you're a relationship anarchist, or poly in some other way. (We have meetings and pub nights every month, wanna come?)
If you're a Linux-centric computer nerd – especially if you're interested in robots, or other stuff with movable parts. (I want to build an intelligent home! Do you?)
If you're a language geek – and especially if you speak Klingon. (tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchugh vaj jupna'wI' SoH! choqIH DaneH'a'?)
If you like boys with red beards and skirts. (Then I'm your type!)
If you just want to give someone a compliment.