Let's see... Well, I have an odd sense of humor and I don't mind showing it off. Or letting it run amok, whichever you'd prefer. I always have a book I'm reading, am easily amused by most cartoons/anime, and enthralled by all things Sci-Fi/fantasy, and really like kitties. Yes, kitties.
That's all for now. Move along.
I am unpredictable, artistic, and odd
I could quote Bilbo Baggins here, but I won't.
Movies: Again, almost anything SciFi/Fantasy with an added sprinkle of action, comedy, and girly flicks when I'm in the mood for them. Most recently the top of the list includes Forbidden Kingdom.
Music: I especially love K-pop right now, specifically DBSK, but I'll listen to almost anything once except country or rap. Almost anything else goes. In my CD case right now: Miyavi, DBSK, 3 Doors Down, and some random instrumentals.
Food: Pizza. Yum. (This answer is not at all influenced by the fact that I am eating a pizza as I rewrite this list.)
1) My best friend. I wouldn't BE alive without her, and she means a lot to me.
2) My girl. She's... just amazing. And I'm so damn lucky to have her.
3) My comp & internet. Okay, technically two things, but in my mind, they're inseparable. Considering the BFF (see: item #1) is in Japan right now and the SO (see: item #2) is in Louisiana, the internet is essential.
4) At least one stuffed animal. They're amazingly comforting. I've always had a lot of them, ever since I was a kid.
5) A good book. What can I say, I love reading.
6) Music. Rhythm of life, don't you know.