Their result for The What is your Learning Style Test ...
25 Auditory, 44 Visual, 31 Kinesthetic
Your preferred learning style is indicated by whichever category has the largest percentage. Tied or close percentages indicate that you generally use both (or all) learning styles equally well.
Select your learning style from the links below to learn more about your learning style:
If you scored mostly visual you probably have a visual learning style. You learn by seeing and looking.
Common Traits of Visual Learners
- Take numerous detailed notes
- Tend to sit in the front
- Are usually neat and clean
- Often close their eyes to visualize or remember something
- Find something to watch if they are bored
- Like to see what they are learning
- Benefit from illustrations and presentations that use color
- Are attracted to written or spoken language rich in imagery
- Prefer stimuli to be isolated from auditory and kinesthetic distraction
- Find passive surroundings ideal
If you scored mostly auditory you probably have an auditory learning style. You learn by hearing and listening.
Common Traits of Auditory Learners
- Sit where they can hear but needn't pay attention to what is happening in front
- May not coordinate colors or clothes, but can explain why they are wearing what they are wearing and why
- Hum or talk to themselves or others when bored
- Acquire knowledge by reading aloud
- Remember by verbalizing lessons to themselves (if they don't they have difficulty reading maps or diagrams or handling conceptual assignments like mathematics)
If you scored mostly kinesthetic you probably have a kinesthetic learning style. You learn by touching and doing.
Common Traits of Kinesthetic Learners
- Need to be active and take frequent breaks
- Speak with their hands and with gestures
- Remember what was done, but have difficulty recalling what was said or seen
- Find reasons to tinker or move when bored
- Rely on what they can directly experience or perform
- Activities such as cooking, construction, engineering and art help them perceive and learn
- Enjoy field trips and tasks that involve manipulating materials
- Sit near the door or someplace else where they can easily get up and move around
- Are uncomfortable in classrooms where they lack opportunities for hands-on experience
- Communicate by touching and appreciate physically expressed encouragement, such as a pat on the back
If you like this test, try one of my other tests:
The Totally Random A-Z Trivia Test
The Which Dr. Seuss Book Are You Test
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 25% on Auditory, higher than 28% of your peers.
They scored 44% on Visual, higher than 45% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Kinesthetic, higher than 44% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 5574 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 80817 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 10008 times.
What is your knowledge of Famous Movie Quotes?
Taken 20416 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 2161 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 7548 times.
My brain works in such a "special" way that my friends have named my way of thinking as 'Twisted Roger Logic'. This basically involves making very ast...
Taken 7197 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 153 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Lisa Loeb Lyrics Test. I will be testing your knowledge of Lisa Loeb song lyrics from all of her albums! this test is pretty tec...
Taken 5183 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 15795 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.
Enter Authentication Code
Not so fast!
You need to complete your basic info on the mobile app before you can use the desktop site.