Their result for Ultimate Movie Quiz Omega ...
Summer Flick Demi-god
Impressive, but you've yet to master your skills, young one. In time, your training will be complete, and all will bow before your movie omnipotence. Until then, keep steady, for yours is the path to greatness.
What were the answers?
1) Han Solo was played by Harrison Ford.
2) Hopkins played Hannibal Lecter
3) That would be a young Leonardo DiCaprio
4) Martin Scorsese is the driving force behind all of those films.
5) The first full color Disney motion picture was Snow White.
6) Danny Glover played Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon films. *edit: Special thanks goes out to Yeahyado for catching a typo here.*
7) Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling) and Allie Hamilton (Rachel McAdams) met at a carnival in South Carolina, in The Notebook.
8) Kirsten Dunst was born April 30th 1982, making her about 12 years old in Interview With The Vampire.
9) Lee Arenberg played Pintel (the bald guy) and Mackenzie Crook played Ragetti (Wooden eye) in Pirates of the Caribbean.
10) The antagonist of It's A Wonderful Life was the nefarious Mr. Henry Potter, played by Lionel Barrymore.
11) Robert Englund's first acting role according to IMDB.com and Wikipedia was as Whitey in the film Buster & Billie.
12) John Leguizamo was one of the terrorists in Die Hard 2. He can be seen in a couple of the scenes in the terrorist's church headquarters. During the early part of the film, Robert Patrick who later went on to play T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgement Day can also be seen.
13) In Beaches Hillary and CC meet under a boardwalk.
14) In The Wizard the half brother Nick was played by none other than Christian Slater.
15) Kurt Russell, Meryl Streep, and Cher were the stars of the film Silkwood. (Had to do some photo-shopping to make a decent picture for that one.)
16) In Casino Royale Miss Moneypenny was the daughter of the original Miss Moneypenny, (and it is assumed) of no relation to James Bond. She merely took over her mother's title and postition.
17) Jim Cummings had voice acting roles in every one of those films. He was Wildebeest and the Master of Games in Teen Titans, the Captian of the Gaurds in Shrek, Chowquin in Titan A.E., Razoul the Chief Gaurd in Aladdin, and Bullet #2 in Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. Jim Cummings is one of the most well known voice actors in the industry, as he has had a role in many of the most popular animated cartoons and films ever made. (More Photo-shopping here. That one took some time!)
18) According to The Princess Bride there have been 5 great kisses.
19) David Hayter's acting role in X-Men was that of a Museum Cop at the Statue of Liberty.
20) Bruce Campbell liked the roleplaying game Deadlands because it reminded him of his films Evil Dead crossed over with The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
There you go! Hope you enjoyed my test and learning a bit more about movies. Thanks for taking it, and please don't forget to rate my test.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 70% on Omnipotence, higher than 89% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 26 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 4 times.
Hey internet fiends! Hopefully, most people taking this test are familiar with the popular online comic Bob and George, if not, check it out at http:...
Taken 0 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 2 times.
Hi! And welcome to my could you be my friend Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 427 times.
I thought I would play around and write a test that would predict what my first impression of you would be. NOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN, this test was done ...
Taken 0 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Tom Waits Test. You think you know a little something about the best damned musician of all time, do you? Step right up, then....
Taken 17 times.
Find out how materialistic you are.
Taken 86 times.
How much U.S. History do you really know? Do you remember the things your teachers taught you? Do you pay attention when reading newspapers or watching the news?
Taken 0 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Does 300 MYA Matter To Me Test. MYA means Millions of Years Ago, so if you don't care, don't know, or don't want to humiliate yo...
Taken 62 times.
What science-fiction spaceship should you command?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.
Enter Authentication Code
Not so fast!
You need to complete your basic info on the mobile app before you can use the desktop site.