Their result for The Communication Style Test ...
You scored 38% assertiveness and 42% expressiveness!
Verbal (what you say):
* You prefer to listen
* You use close, personal language
* You use supportive language
Paraverbal (how you say it):
* You speak slowly
* You use soft tones
* You're patient with your speech
Body language (the way you use your body to communicate):
* You have a gentle handshake
* You like giving hugs
* Your movement is slow
Personal space (the way you use space to communicate):
* You have pictures of family and friends in your personal or workspace
* You like side-by-side seating
* You like keeping sentimental items
Professions utilizing this communication style:
* Artist, designer, inventor, the nice kid in school
-------- Adjusting your communication style for others ----------
DIRECT communicators have lower levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicating with others who have a DIRECT style:
* Focus on the result first; state the conclusion at the outset.
* State your best recommendation; don't offer many alternatives
* Be as brief as possible
* Emphasize the practicality of your idea
SPIRITED communicators have similar levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicting with others who have a SPIRITED style:
* Allow for small talk; don't jump right in to what you want to talk about
* Stress the relationship between your proposal and the people concerned
* Show how the idea worked well in the past
* Be informal
SYSTEMATIC communicators have similar levels of assertiveness and lower levels of expressiveness. When communicating with someone who has a SYSTEMATIC style:
* Be precise; state the facts
* Organize your discussion in a logical order (background, present situation, outcome)
* Break down your recommendations
* Include options and alternatives with pros and cons
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 38% on assertiveness, higher than 31% of your peers.
They scored 42% on expressiveness, higher than 22% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 242 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 3891 times.
Hello! This test will determine how much of a Star Wars fanatic/historian you are. Questions will include anything canon, meaning the Expanded Unive...
Taken 5631 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 7152 times.
Hi! And welcome to my runescape Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 2189 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 53212 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 2134 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Does 300 MYA Matter To Me Test. MYA means Millions of Years Ago, so if you don't care, don't know, or don't want to humiliate yo...
Taken 7046 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 9437 times.
How much U.S. History do you really know? Do you remember the things your teachers taught you? Do you pay attention when reading newspapers or watching the news?
Taken 10100 times.
What is your knowledge of Famous Movie Quotes?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.
Enter Authentication Code
Not so fast!
You need to complete your basic info on the mobile app before you can use the desktop site.