The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz
Their result for The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz ...
The Teacher's Pet
Congratulations Brown - noser!
Alright, we get it. You are smart. You studied hard, you made sacrifices, and you succeeded! But unless you about to be a contestant on Jeopardy or trying to get into medical school, you don't need to know all these useless facts. (Although, I've heard that some people find random science trivia very sexy). So go on, live a little - watch some IQ destroying reality TV show. Or go outside and do something active. There's more to life than getting good grades.
And just in case you are wondering... here's the correct answers to the quiz:
1.Water is made up of two hydrogen atoms joined to one oxygen atom.
2. Protons are found in the nucleus of an atom.
3. An acid produces hydrogen ions when dissolved in water.
4. Distance graphed against time gives you the object's speed.
5. Sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water make glucose during photosynthesis.
6. Carnivores only eat meat.
7. 100m in 50s = 2m/s
8. The study of planets and stars is part of astronomy.
9. The piece of equipment is called a graduated cylinder.
10. Freshwater ecologists study both the living and nonliving components of a lake or other body of fresh water.
11. That would be the Horse Head Nebula - pretty isn't it!?
12. Our weather takes place in the troposphere.
13. Entomology is the study of insects.
14. The LHC will hopefully allow particle physicists to see what particles were present immediately after the Big Bang.
15. Glycolysis is the first step in the pathway to breakdown sugar.
16. The standard model relates three of the four fundemental forces of nature (the weak and strong nuclear forces and electromagnetism). It doesn't include the last fundemental force: gravity.
17. Gamma rays are the most energetic form of electromagnetic radiation.
18. Hipbones in whales are vestigial features.
19. The mole is a unit of measurement that involves Avogadro's number.
20. My dog is really cute.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 17% on Knowledge, higher than 62% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 35 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 0 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 26 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 0 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 62 times.
What science-fiction spaceship should you command?
Taken 0 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Tom Waits Test. You think you know a little something about the best damned musician of all time, do you? Step right up, then....
Taken 55 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 5 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 9 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 2 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Yor mom test Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. TODO: REWRITE THIS.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.
Enter Authentication Code
Not so fast!
You need to complete your basic info on the mobile app before you can use the desktop site.